Ebonite just announce a new bowling ball release, [bowlingball value=”6909″/].
If you like the original ([bowlingball value=”3874″/]), then you will want the new version. The original was a major success a few years ago. I couldn’t walk into my league without seeing one on almost every rack in the bowling center. I was jealous at the time because I felt like the only bowler without one.
Here are the specs for the [bowlingball value=”6909″/].
Take [bowlingball value=”3874″/], add on some extra muscle and what do you get? [bowlingball value=”6909″/]–a stronger, more aggressive version of The ONE.
So, what exactly makes The ONE Pearl stronger? By pearlizing the GB 10.7 coverstock, we’ve added even more power to The ONE, giving The ONE Pearl more length and an even sharper approach to the pins, resulting in increased pin carry.
- Coverstock: GB 10.7
- Weight Block: Centrex Symmetrical Mass Bias
- Ball Color: Purple/Black/Red Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Ball Finish: 4000 with Abralon and polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish
- Hook Potential: 41 (scale of 1-50)
- Length: 28 (scale of 1-50, early to late)
- Reaction: Length with Stronger Backend
- RG Differential: 0.037 (Medium Flare) on a scale of .000-.080 Low Flare-High Flare
- RG Average: 2.51 (Low) on a scale of 2.43-2.80 Very Low-High Break Point
Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil