Hammer is at it again, adding to their flavorful line of Sauce bowling
balls. Get ready for their newest release coming to you on February 3,
2009, [bowlingball value=”6936″/].
Put the heat on the competition with the [bowlingball value=”6936″/], Hammer’s most dangerous ball yet.
Wrapped in the new Skid Flip Aggressive Edge Coverstock and loaded
with an already-proven Contrusion core, the [bowlingball value=”6936″/] is an
aggressive combination of power and control that’ll provide even more
backend in front of the pins and quickly set your game on fire.
- Coverstock: Skid/Flip Aggressive Edge Reactive
- Color: Black.Blue/Purple Pearl
- Factory Finish: 2000 Grit Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Core: Contrusion Core Shape; Low Mass Bias Non-Symmetric
- RG: 16# – 2.45 15# – 2.45 14# – 2.46
- Differential: 16# – .050 15# – .050 14# – .048
- Performance: Aggressive skid/flip with strong backend continuation